$8.34 - $12.94
- All drive extensions fit 3/8" drivers - Use secure ball and spring socket retention - Chrome plating provides increased protection from rust and corrosion
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
- Bearing extractors set for pushing out 22mm, 24mm, and 30mm ID sealed bearings from bottom bracket cups. - Compatible with Wheels Mfg. 1/2" threaded rod press and handles (PRESS-7 and PRESS-7-PRO). BB-EXT Includes (1) 30mm ID sealed bearing extractor (1) 24mm ID sealed bearing extractor (1) 22mm ID sealed bearing extractor (1) 52mm receiver cup (1) 44mm receiver cup sleeve (1) 42mm receiver cup sleeve (1) 39mm receiver cup sleeve (1) bearing pusher shaft
$6.00 - $106.00
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$34.95 - $35.00
The Nano TorqBar is the slimmest preset torque wrench available, but don’t let its size deceive you. It is a precision-crafted, high quality tool for either the home mechanic, professional bike shop, or your own jersey pocket. Its advanced torque limit release design consistently applies precise torque values on component bolts for safety and prevents damage to expensive carbon parts. Includes preset TorqBit and the 5 most popular tool bits (3/4/5mm hex & T20/T25 Torx).
The PrepStand Pro Upgrade Kit makes measurement simple. It features a tray for weighing small parts and a hook for weighing larger items. This is a great upgrade for your Topeak PrepStand Pro.
- Hardened & nickel plated - Fits Shimano, SRAM GXP, Truvativ, RaceFace, FSA, and Campagnolo - Dual-compound handle
• Threader • Remover • Reamer
- 14mm Socket wrench - 8mm Hex wrench - Hardened steel construction - Dual-compound grip
• Fits Sunrace style TIW clusters
• HD hardened steel construction
- 15mm pedal wrench - Easy-to-grip rubber handle provides adequate leverage
• Pencil type w/clip
• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Taiwan
Sunlite's Series II Chain Tool works with Shimano IG, HG, and UG chains. The vinyl coated handles make chain maintenance a breeze, and the screw style makes loosening up a stiff link easy.
- 14mm socket for removing axle bolt - Rotating tip and non slip handle for ease of use - Chromoly construction
- Heat treated - Individual hex key
Ask any shop wrench what their favorite, most-used tool is and they'll probably answer the 3-way. Sunlite's Y-Socket Wrench has 8, 9, and 10mm socket wrenches. The rubber handle lets you wrench all day in comfort, too.
The Speedplay grease gun allows you to lubricate your Speedplay pedals quickly and cleanly without disassembly. Speedplay pedal bearings require regular greasing to function properly. Speedplay uses needle bearings that allow Zeros to have the lowest stack height. Needle bearings require more frequent lubrication than cartridge bearings, so be sure to grease pedals every 2000 miles or 3 months, more frequently in dusty or wet conditions. Speedplay's professional-quality grease gun provides the hydraulic pressure necessary to flush dust and debris from the cartridge and needle bearings in Speedplay Pedals. Includes grease.
Speedplay cleats require routine lubrication for optimal performance and durability. Speedplay's SP-LUBE is specially formulated to dry instantly and bond to the pedal and cleat surfaces, creating a highly protective barrier that does not attract dirt. Use SP-LUBE regularly to ensure maximum functionality and improved pedal performance.
When everything but the kitchen sink is all that will suffice, you need the EMT 12 Tool. With 12 different tools, you'll be prepared to fix whatever bad luck mechanical the road or trail decides to throw your way. - Forged aluminum side plates. - Forged steel bits are nickel plated for corrosion resistance. - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex bits - T25 Torx, Phillips head, and flat blade screwdriver bits. - Chain breaker with spoke wrenches. - Forged aluminum side plates.
If lightweight, minimalist, and wallet-friendly are at the top of your tool priority list, look no further than the EMT 6 Tool. With six different bits, you'll have plenty to manage common roadside mechanicals. - Forged steel bits are nickel plated for corrosion resistance. - 3, 4, 5, and 6mm hex bits - T25 Torx and Phillips head screwdriver bits.
With nine different corrosion-resistant bits, the EMT 9 Tool has all the tools you need for almost any repair. - Forged aluminum side plates. - Forged steel bits are nickel plated for corrosion resistance. - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex bits - T25 Torx and Phillips head screwdriver bits.
With nine different corrosion-resistant bits, the EMT 9 Tool has all the tools you need for almost any repair. And with an innovative SWAT saddle mount, your multi-tool is out of the way, but right there when you need it. - Fiberglass-reinforced nylon SWAT storage cradle works with all current Specialized saddles. - Forged aluminum side plates. - Forged steel bits are nickel plated for corrosion resistance. - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex bits - T25 Torx and Phillips head screwdriver bits.
Specialized's EMT Road Tire Levers give you the leverage to unseat the most stubborn tires. These super-durable tire levers have a metal insert for strength. And, both levers fit flush together with a magnet, so they are easily stowed in a bag or pocket.
The Specialized KEG Storage Vessel with Tool Wrap allows you to store all key emergency gear, like patches, an extra tube, a micro tool, and a CO2 cartridge, all in one rigid, durable 16oz container that easily fits into any Specialized bottle cage. It even includes a Tool Wrap for easy, scratch-free transport. - 16oz container made from durable, BPA Free PETE Material - Includes a pocketed "tool wrap" for quick organizing of essential bike tools, and it prevents items from bouncing around inside the bottle. - Wide 63mm opening makes it easy to place and retrieve items from inside the KEG - Featuring a "stash cap" on the underside of KEG lid, providing an ideal place to store patch kits. - Printed with non-solvent base inks (UV Cured), CPSC-approved ink
$20.00 - $60.00
Specialized's Zee Cage integrates an EMT Cage Mount multi-tool, easily allowing riders to combine hydration and repair equipment in an amazingly clean, tidy solution. The cage is available in either a right- and left-hand bottle load, perfect for full suspension and smaller frames.
Forged alloy body for the SWAT MTB Tool.
Replacement double-sided 4/5mm bit and long 4mm Roubaix/Tarmac bit for Specialized Torque Wrenches.
Specialized's Top Cap Chain Tool replaces your top cap and places a chain tool and spare chain quick link inside your bicycle fork's steerer tube. This way you'll never forget your chain tool. This tool can be installed in any 1-1/8th inch steerer tube that is at least 32mm deep. It's available in models that work with either aluminum or carbon steerer tubes.
One of the only bits of maintenance an internally geared hub needs is occasional oiling. Using the proper oil is essential, and, if you have a Shimano Alfine hub, you've found the right stuff. - Mineral oil based lubricant specifically for the Alfine 11-speed hub
Shimano Wiring Plug Tool for use with Di2 - Tool is required to assist Di2 shifter plug installation - Shimano TL-EW02 tool for connecting and disconnecting the Di2 wiring harness and shifter plugs - For use with Dura-Ace 9070, Ultegra 6870/6770 and Alfine Di2 components and E-Tube wiring
SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool. - Use with Avid or SRAM Pro Bleed Kit
$10.00 - $40.00
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
Problem Solvers 90 degree Presta valve inflator is used to inflate disc wheels, thanks to its narrow, low-profile head. • Presta valve • 90 degree inflator works with most pump heads
The Pro 32mm Hex tool is specifically designed to adjust the headset adjuster system on Tharsis XC and Tharis Trail stems.
- For removal of Shimano cartridge bottom brackets - Dual compound handle for extra grip and comfort
If your bike has a hollow bottom bracket, the Pro Bottom Bracket stand makes it easy and convenient to do maintenance work. This stands folds up for easy storage when not in use. - Compatible with Hollowtech 2 bottom brackets - Coated alloy - Anti-slip base
This complete set has everything needed to remove cassettes from the hub. Its dual compound handle offers extra grip and comfort. - Integral safety pin on cassette remover - Designed for Shimano cassettes
- Dual compound handle for extra grip and comfort - Compatible with 8, 9, 10, and 11-speed chains - Includes an extra centerpin inside the handle
• Chrome plated tools • Includes key holder • 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8/10mm
- Alloy body with chrome plated tools - Hex 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8mm - PH2 screwdriver - Torx 10 / 25 - Chaintool - Spoke wrench 3.6 / 3.75 / 4.0 / 4.4mm
- Alloy body with chrome plated tools - Hex 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8mm - PH2 screwdriver - Torx 10 / 26 - Chaintool - Spoke wrench 3.6 / 3.75 / 4.0 / 4.4mm - Chain holder - Tire lever - Brake pad spreader
- Alloy body with chrome plated tools - Hex 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8mm - PH2 screwdriver
- 15mm wrench for installation and removal of pedals with wrench flats on axle - Dual compound handle for extra grip and comfort - Angled for safe and easy use
The Pro Toolbox is a perfect tool set for the beginner home mechanic or as a basic travel set to take to races. Tools: - Cone wrenches 13/14/15/16mm - Pedal wrench - Chaintool - Cable cutter - Hollowtech 2 BB remover - Cartridge BB remover - Cassette removal set - Cranktool - Spoke wrenches 3.6/3.75/4/4.4mm - Hex and Torx set - Brake piston lever - Screwdriver PH2 - Screwdriver flathead
• High quality precision tool; A must for the serious dealer / cyclist! • Adjustability from 3 to 15 Nm; for all stems / handlebars / seatposts etc • Incl. M3, M4, M5, M6, T25 & T30 Chrome Vanadium sockets and extension • Small and easy to use incl. storage-box
- Chrome plated tools - T10/T15/T20/T25/T30/T40/T45/T50 - Included key holder
• Y-shaped wrench with 3 tools • Available in 3 versions: Hex S (2, 2.5, 3mm), Hex M (4, 5, 6mm) and Torx (T20, T25, T40)
Portland Design Works' 3wrencho is a strong and versatile addition to your fixed gear, townie or workbench! Made of heat-treated steel for extra toughness, it's part tire lever, part 15mm wrench. Its strong nylon coating won't scratch rims, so you can pry as hard as you need to remove stubborn tires. Step on the 3wrencho for extra leverage to loosening axle nuts. May also be used to spread peanut butter, stir a drink, or open a letter. - Length: 114 mm (4.5") - Weight: 95 g (3.5 oz)
If you are looking for the absolutely strongest, most bad-ass tire lever, perfect for the toughest downhill and freeride tires, you've come to the right place. Pedro's downhill tire lever features heat-treated tool steel construction for unmatched strength and reliability, 275mm (10.8") length for incredible leverage, a large shovel tip that holds tight on the bead, a smooth curved shape with polished finished to protect tires and rims, and an ergonomic dual density screw driver style handle providing comfort and security. - Heat-treated tool steel construction for unmatched strength - 275mm length for incredible leverage on tough downhill and freeride tires - Large shovel tip holds tight on bead while smooth finish protects tire and rim - Ergonomic handle provides comfort and security
$12.00 - $20.00
- Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of various bicycle parts and accessories - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Features extra long hex key and second ball-end - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use
- New extra-long 27cm hex key and second ball-end deliver leverage and speed - Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of pedals and cranks - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Pedals featuring a back-side hexagon broach are now standard on many modern bicycles in 6mm and 8mm sizes. Pedro's led the way with our 6mm hex pedal driver specifically designed for quick-and-easy pedal installation and removal. Features include an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and control, a new extra-long 27cm hex key for exceptional leverage, a second ball end for quick and easy installation or removal, and heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
$16.00 - $75.00
Oranj Peelz has quickly and effectively degreased drivetrains for more than twenty years using a unique citrus-based solvent/surfactant blend. Designed specifically for bicycle drivetrain degreasing, the powerful, biodegradable formula penetrates into every surface and quickly loosens and dissolves even the toughest drivetrain grime. The water soluble formula rinses easily leaving surfaces residue-free. - Heavy-Duty degreaser made from citrus extracts - Perfect for quickly dissolving and removing the toughest grease and grime - Low surface tension allows superior penetration for complete degreasing - Biodegradable, water-soluble formula easily rinses away
$5.00 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
$11.00 - $16.00
Recently named VeloNews Editor's Pick for Best 3-Way Wrench, Pedro's popular Y-Wrenches feature heat-treated tool steel construction and durable plastic body for strength and long-lasting performance. The ergonomic shape provides excellent leverage and easy handling.
Having trouble getting at internal nipples? Park's 3-Way Internal Nipple Wrench comes to your rescue. It features a 3.2mm square drive, as well as 5 and 5.5mm hex sockets that slip perfectly into the tight surroundings of most rims. It also utilizes Park's innovative Y-shape design that provides heaps of leverage and comfort.
Park combines the three most used bolt sizes into one convenient wrench. The 3-Way Sprocket Wrench sports 8, 9 and 10mm sockets made from forged chrome-vanadium steel in Park's classic Y-shape that offers plenty of leverage and a comfortable grip.
The BBT-22 is a shop-quality tool for installing and removing Shimano and ISIS Drive splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups. Made from investment-cast steel, the BBT-22 ensures maximum engagement with the bottom bracket cup. It can be used with a 3/8-inch drive torque wrench, a 3/8-inch ratchet driver, a 32mm wrench, the Park FRW-1 Freewheel Remover Wrench (sold separately), or a 1-inch wrench.
Precision CNC machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of 16-notch external bearing bottom brackets. Featuring updated tooth profiles to optimize the fit between the tool and high performance BB parts. Anodized and laser engraved for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench compatible 3/8-inch drive. - 16-notch 39mm OD cups - Fits: Shimano XTR BB93, Dura-Ace BB9000, Token - Added depth to fit Shimano STEPS square drive motor
Page 1 of 2 Next page