- 15mm pedal wrench - Easy-to-grip rubber handle provides adequate leverage
Ask any shop wrench what their favorite, most-used tool is and they'll probably answer the 3-way. Sunlite's Y-Socket Wrench has 8, 9, and 10mm socket wrenches. The rubber handle lets you wrench all day in comfort, too.
- 14mm socket for removing axle bolt - Rotating tip and non slip handle for ease of use - Chromoly construction
- Hardened & nickel plated - Fits Shimano, SRAM GXP, Truvativ, RaceFace, FSA, and Campagnolo - Dual-compound handle
Precision CNC machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of 16-notch external bearing bottom brackets. Featuring updated tooth profiles to optimize the fit between the tool and high performance BB parts. Anodized and laser engraved for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench compatible 3/8-inch drive. - 16 notch 44mm OD cups - Fits Shimano BB80, BB5700, XT BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups - Also fits many external threaded types for Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels, Fulcrum, and others - Fits 16 notch rotor disc lockrings
Park's Professional Pedal Wrench features an angled, oversize head for maximum leverage. It has two 15mm wrenches at different angles, so you can maximize your leverage, and a long, round, vinyl-coated handle that won’t dig into your hand the way flat wrenches do. There's even a hole in the end for hanging the wrench on your toolboard.
12 splines, 22.6mm diameter fits Shimano, Sachs Aris, Sun Race, DNP Epoch, and other 5–10 speed freewheels. The FR-1.3 includes an enlarged thru-hole to accommodate 14mm axles.
The Kool-Stop Tire Bead Jack is an articulated tool, with a comfortable grip, for installing really tight tires. The articulated end uses the rigid piece against the rim edge as a fulcrum while the hinged end lifts the bead up and over the opposite edge of the rim. This is a great tool for dealing with difficult tires.
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
The Park FR-3 Freewheel Remover fits SunTour four-notch freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel.
• Pencil type w/clip
Portland Design Works' 3wrencho is a strong and versatile addition to your fixed gear, townie or workbench! Made of heat-treated steel for extra toughness, it's part tire lever, part 15mm wrench. Its strong nylon coating won't scratch rims, so you can pry as hard as you need to remove stubborn tires. Step on the 3wrencho for extra leverage to loosening axle nuts. May also be used to spread peanut butter, stir a drink, or open a letter. - Length: 114 mm (4.5") - Weight: 95 g (3.5 oz)
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
$11.00 - $16.00
Recently named VeloNews Editor's Pick for Best 3-Way Wrench, Pedro's popular Y-Wrenches feature heat-treated tool steel construction and durable plastic body for strength and long-lasting performance. The ergonomic shape provides excellent leverage and easy handling.
• Set of freewheel-cleaner and -scrubber • Strong and durable Nylon bristels
- For removal of Shimano cartridge bottom brackets - Dual compound handle for extra grip and comfort
- Alloy body with chrome plated tools - Hex 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8mm - PH2 screwdriver
• Y-shaped wrench with 3 tools • Available in 3 versions: Hex S (2, 2.5, 3mm), Hex M (4, 5, 6mm) and Torx (T20, T25, T40)
- 14mm Socket wrench - 8mm Hex wrench - Hardened steel construction - Dual-compound grip
• Fits Sunrace style TIW clusters
Evo's Master Link Pliers makes installing and removing 8, 9 and 10-speed chain master links quick and easy.
- New extra-long 27cm hex key and second ball-end deliver leverage and speed - Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of pedals and cranks - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Pedals featuring a back-side hexagon broach are now standard on many modern bicycles in 6mm and 8mm sizes. Pedro's led the way with our 6mm hex pedal driver specifically designed for quick-and-easy pedal installation and removal. Features include an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and control, a new extra-long 27cm hex key for exceptional leverage, a second ball end for quick and easy installation or removal, and heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Precision CNC machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of 12-notch external bearing bottom brackets. Anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench compatible 3/8" drive. - 46mm 12-notch OD cup - Race Face® Cinch™, Rotor® BSA30, Zipp® Vuma™, Hawk Racing™ BB3086™, and more
Park's Crank Puller is for removing crankarms on Shimano's splined, oversize, pipe-billet bottom brackets. It employs a long handle and a fine thread for the leverage and torque needed to remove tight arms. Park's unique rotating tip ensures smooth operation and long life. (The CCP-44 does not fit standard square or tapered bottom brackets.)
Park's AWS-8 Hex Wrench Set features Bondhus balldriver ends, which facilitate use when the tool is at an angle to the bolt. This is great for working in hard-to-reach areas, such as reaching water-bottle-cage screws. The AWS-8 has 4, 5, and 6mm wrenches, which are the most common bicycle bolt sizes. Plus, its Y shape and vinyl coating provide excellent leverage and comfort.
Park Tool's CTP-4K includes four replacement chain tool pins and one 5/32" ball bearing. To replace the chain tool pin, unscrew the cap, and pull out the old pin. Use care not to lose the ball bearing beneath the pin. Install the new pin and replace the cap. Works with the CT-4.3, CT-4.2, CT-4, and CT-11
The Park FR-2 Freewheel Remover fits SunTour two-notch freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel. (Not recommended for use with SunTour 4- and 6-notch freewheels.)
Sunlite's Series II Chain Tool works with Shimano IG, HG, and UG chains. The vinyl coated handles make chain maintenance a breeze, and the screw style makes loosening up a stiff link easy.
Park Tool's Shop Scissors are shop quality with sturdy, stainless steel blades and a dual-density grip. They're perfect for a wide range of mechanic's duties including cutting zip-ties, boxes, bar tape, and handle grips.
Park's Cyclone Chain Scrubber is made of durable materials throughout and features an extra-large solvent reservoir, a series of rotating brushes, and a two-step cleaning process to get chains really clean without removal. There's even a strong magnet that draws metal particles scrubbed from the links to the bottom of the reservoir, preventing redistribution. And, the Cyclone's large handle makes it easy to hold and fill.