This 8mm pedal wrench is chrome plated for strength, has a dual compound handle for extra grip and comfort, and has an additional ball driver on the bottom of the handle for fast pedal installation and removal.
- 15mm wrench for installation and removal of pedals with wrench flats on axle - Dual compound handle for extra grip and comfort - Angled for safe and easy use
- For removal of Shimano cartridge bottom brackets - Dual compound handle for extra grip and comfort
- Alloy body with chrome plated tools - Hex 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8mm - PH2 screwdriver
• Chrome plated tools • Includes key holder • 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8/10mm
- Chrome plated tools - T10/T15/T20/T25/T30/T40/T45/T50 - Included key holder
- Dual compound handle for extra grip and comfort - Compatible with 8, 9, 10, and 11-speed chains - Includes an extra centerpin inside the handle
This complete set has everything needed to remove cassettes from the hub. Its dual compound handle offers extra grip and comfort. - Integral safety pin on cassette remover - Designed for Shimano cassettes
- Alloy body with chrome plated tools - Hex 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8mm - PH2 screwdriver - Torx 10 / 25 - Chaintool - Spoke wrench 3.6 / 3.75 / 4.0 / 4.4mm
- Alloy body with chrome plated tools - Hex 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8mm - PH2 screwdriver - Torx 10 / 26 - Chaintool - Spoke wrench 3.6 / 3.75 / 4.0 / 4.4mm - Chain holder - Tire lever - Brake pad spreader
• High quality precision tool; A must for the serious dealer / cyclist! • Adjustability from 3 to 15 Nm; for all stems / handlebars / seatposts etc • Incl. M3, M4, M5, M6, T25 & T30 Chrome Vanadium sockets and extension • Small and easy to use incl. storage-box
Portland Design Works' 3wrencho is a strong and versatile addition to your fixed gear, townie or workbench! Made of heat-treated steel for extra toughness, it's part tire lever, part 15mm wrench. Its strong nylon coating won't scratch rims, so you can pry as hard as you need to remove stubborn tires. Step on the 3wrencho for extra leverage to loosening axle nuts. May also be used to spread peanut butter, stir a drink, or open a letter. - Length: 114 mm (4.5") - Weight: 95 g (3.5 oz)
$5.00 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
$11.00 - $16.00
Recently named VeloNews Editor's Pick for Best 3-Way Wrench, Pedro's popular Y-Wrenches feature heat-treated tool steel construction and durable plastic body for strength and long-lasting performance. The ergonomic shape provides excellent leverage and easy handling.
$12.00 - $20.00
- Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of various bicycle parts and accessories - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Features extra long hex key and second ball-end - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use
If you are looking for the absolutely strongest, most bad-ass tire lever, perfect for the toughest downhill and freeride tires, you've come to the right place. Pedro's downhill tire lever features heat-treated tool steel construction for unmatched strength and reliability, 275mm (10.8") length for incredible leverage, a large shovel tip that holds tight on the bead, a smooth curved shape with polished finished to protect tires and rims, and an ergonomic dual density screw driver style handle providing comfort and security. - Heat-treated tool steel construction for unmatched strength - 275mm length for incredible leverage on tough downhill and freeride tires - Large shovel tip holds tight on bead while smooth finish protects tire and rim - Ergonomic handle provides comfort and security
- New extra-long 27cm hex key and second ball-end deliver leverage and speed - Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of pedals and cranks - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Pedals featuring a back-side hexagon broach are now standard on many modern bicycles in 6mm and 8mm sizes. Pedro's led the way with our 6mm hex pedal driver specifically designed for quick-and-easy pedal installation and removal. Features include an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and control, a new extra-long 27cm hex key for exceptional leverage, a second ball end for quick and easy installation or removal, and heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
$1.69 - $5.00
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
The Park FR-4 Freewheel Remover fits Atom, Regina, splined Zeus and some Schwinn-approved freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel.
This 7mm and 9mm flare wrench is used to open and close compression nuts/fittings on hydraulic systems. The MWF-2 features angled heads for easy access and unique, semi-box openings to reduce the risk of damage to compression fittings.
Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5.2G has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also Fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Guide pin stabilizes tool
$9.95 - $15.00
Park Tool is world-renowned for their bicycle industry tools, and their pumps are no exception. Keep yours up to speed and working smoothly with these rebuild kits. - 1096K: Contains one #1081 head as well as one #1075 plunger gasket for older PFP-2 and first generation PFP-4 floor pumps. Also compatible with second-generation PFP-4 floor pumps. - 1096X: Contains one #1096R head, one #1472 fitting, and one #1075 plunger gasket for second generation PFP-4 floor pumps. Also compatible with PFP-2 and first-generation PFP-4 floor pumps. - 1096Z: Contains one #1096R head, one #1472 fitting, and one #1087 plunger gasket for PFP-5 and PFP-7 floor pumps. Also compatible with PFP-3, PFP-6, and PFP-8 floor pumps.
Park's Bottom Bracket/Cassette Tool for Campagnolo is an indispensable tool for your Campagnolo drivetrain. It's for installing and removing all Record, Chorus, Centaur and Athena bottom brackets, and all Campagnolo cassette lockrings.
The Park FR-2 Freewheel Remover fits SunTour two-notch freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel. (Not recommended for use with SunTour 4- and 6-notch freewheels.)
The Park FR-7 Freewheel Remover fits Falcon freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel.
The Park Tool Fold-Up Hex Wrench Set combines 4, 5 and 6mm hexes, a flat blade screwdriver and a T25 Torx compatible driver into one convenient fold-up tool. Its multi-position composite handle is comfortable, lightweight, slip-resistant, and 40% stronger than steel handles.
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.