The beautiful Big Block track fork is available in both 1-inch and 1-1/8-inch sizes. Lugged crown, matching tips, straight blades, and looks that will make your heart melt. It’s the perfect replacement fork for nearly any track bike. - Material: Full 4130 High Quality Chromoly tapered fork blades, lugged crown, and matching dropouts - Axle to Crown Length: 375mm - Offset: 32mm - Steerer Tube Length: 300mm - Spacing: 100mm - Tire Clearance: 32c - Brake Mount (Fork): mid reach caliper (47mm - 57mm)
- Chromoly steel BMX style forks - Perfect replacement for modern BMX-inspired wheelie bikes - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Size: 1-1/8-inch - Material: Chromoly - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: 3/8-inch
Dimension Road Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing. - Forged dropouts with eyelets, welded unicrown construction - Designed for short-reach caliper brakes - 25 x 14mm tapered oval blades - Axle to Crown Length: 374mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Short Reach Caliper (39mm-49mm) - Color: Black - Crown Race: 30 - Defined Color: Black - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 300 - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 773g (1-inch); 780g (1 1/8-inch) - Wheel Size: 700c
$135.00 - $154.99
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Their new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 32mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Cromo-Lite II Road fork. It features full cromoly construction for a sublimely smooth ride.
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Synergy Fork. It features an 4130 chromoly-steel steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
$323.00 - $349.99
Take on the trails with Origin-8's Pro Lever 2 Carbon Fork. It features an aluminum crown and dropouts for carving corners and carbon legs to smooth out the chunder. And, at 960 grams, it's sure to lighten up your rig.
Keep the weight down and your headset snug with the Specialzied Carbon Steerer Tube Plug.
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
- Cantilever brake mounts - High-tensile steel construction - Threadless fork - Steerer diameter: 1 1/8-inch - Steerer length: 260mm - For bikes with 26-inch wheels
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 185mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 20-inch wheels
$27.99 - $31.99
- Brake mounts: Caliper - Construction: Hi-tensile steel - Rake: 50mm - Type: LW - Steerer type: Threaded - Race diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8'inch
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 137mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Rake: 35mm - Axle-to-Crown: 315mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 40mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
$60.00 - $75.59
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter • Threadless fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • For 26-inch wheels • 250mm steerer length • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter
$75.89 - $83.49
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
- Replacement urban threadless forks - Accepts up to 40mm tire width - Chromoly construction - 1-1/8" steer tube - Size: 700C - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Length: 300mm - Material: Chromoly - Offset: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR
$125.00 - $135.00
Classic 100% chromoly construction and engineered for modern accessories, that's Surly's Long Haul Trucker Disc Fork. Its beautiful curved blades are brazed to a lovely and tough investment-cast crown and dropouts. There are disc-brake mounts and eyelets for fenders and mounts for a standard or low-rider rack. Plus, it boasts a tough powdercoat finish that's tres chic. - 100% CroMoly steel construction, curved blades, powdercoated - Extensive mounting options with threaded eyelets in four locations: double eyelet dropouts, mid-blade, and a pair drilled into the fork crown - 51mm IS disc brake mount - 700c has clearance for a 45mm tire
$399.99 - $420.00
When a fork isn’t designed well, you feel it from the minute you start your ride. That is why Whisky poured over every detail, pushed the limits, and broke new ground during the creation of the No.7 Carbon Disc Cyclocross Fork. It makes sure you don't have to worry about uncomfortable chatter or vibration while experiencing an astoundingly plush ride. They've accomplished this by using proven technologies like a delightfully stiff and compliant UD carbon fiber construction, not to mention the use of disc brake mounts on their CX forks. It all results in an enhanced riding experience and adds up to performance that you can count on. - Axle to Crown Length: 392.2mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Post Mount 140mm - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Material: Carbon - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 48 - Offset: 47mm - Rotor Size (Fork): 160mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 300mm - Wheel Size: 700c
Page 1 of 1