A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
- Replacement cable anchor bolt for brakes - Includes nut and washer
- Binder bolt - M6 x 45mm chromoly bolt - 13mm CNC alloy nut - Length: 45mm
$6.00 - $19.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
$3.99 - $30.00
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
$10.00 - $12.00
Sunlite braze-on front derailleur adapter
$8.00 - $12.00
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
- Standard steel replacement
- M8 Top Plate Bolt
- Aluminum w/lock nut and mount - Slotted mount design
$12.59 - $15.00
• Aluminum clamp • Built-in rear rack mount
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
- For MTB levers - 7mm x 1mm - Aluminum construction
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Aluminum lever and cap with a 6mm chromoly bolt
- Axle mount rear derailleur guard - Essential for children`s multi-speed bikes
Sunlite's Single Speed Chain Guide lets you turn most geared bikes into single speeds. It mounts to your derailleur hanger and takes up the chain slack for smooth, quite and chain-drop-free riding. It's made of aluminum and steel for excellent performance and durability. And it also allows adjusting the chain line to perfection for the smoothest-running drivetrain.
- Rubber - Color: Black
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
- M8 Top Plate Nut
Page 1 of 1