Tires, Tubes and Valves
The Fire Sport is an economical version of the Fire Pro Tire. A great all-around pattern allows for solid grip with less rolling resistance. - Black MTB tread - Max fill 4.5 BAR or 65 PSI - Wire (steel) bead - 30 TPI - ETRTO: 60-622
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
$4.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
The FlatBoy patch kit will be your best friend when road-/trail-side flat repairs are needed. It features a set of six self-adhesive patches, sandpaper to lightly roughen before applying, and instructions in a snap-shut kit. Patches conform to inner tube perfectly and the kit is compact so you can always find a spot to carry one. Don't leave home without it. - Easy to apply to your inner tube so your ride can continue on unhindered. - Glueless patches with no mess. - Six patches are housed in a small, lightweight container that fits in the smallest places.
The Specialized Rim Strips provide the ultimate in protection between the rim and tube.
$6.00 - $10.00
Specialized's Standard Schrader Tubes are lightweight, high quality, and available in a number of sizes; just the thing you need for a repair or a spare.
$6.29 - $10.79
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Core: Non-Removable - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Flat Fold Width: 44mm (1.75-2.10), 65mm (2.50-3.0), 78mm (3.0-3.50)
$6.59 - $8.00
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 1.5-1.95
$6.89 - $15.00
- Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Length: 35mm - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 51mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
$7.49 - $12.00
Size: - 29 x 1.75-2.10 / 700c x 35-50 - 29 x 3.0-3.50 - Valve Type: Presta - Valve Length: 32mm - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Non-Removable - Flat Fold Width: 44mm (1.75-2.10), 78mm (3.0-3.50) - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
• Low Lead Valve • ISO Diameter: 540 / wheelchair • ISO Width (mm): 35 mm • Labeled Size: 24 x 1-3/8 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 124g
$8.00 - $12.99
• ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 102g (1-1.25), 165g (1.5-1.75), 174g (1.9-2.125), 198g (2.1-2.3), 281g (2.4-2.75)
Q-Tubes Value Series Schrader tubes: Price point tubes with 1.0mm wall thickness and simplified size specifications Removable Schrader valve core Individually packaged tubes in recycled cardboard Labeled Size: 27.5 x 1.75-2.125 Weight: 215 g ISO Width (mm): 47 mm , 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm , 55 mm , 56 mm , 57 mm Tube Compound: Butyl ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" Valve: Standard Schrader Wall Thickess: 1 mm
$8.00 - $26.00
Our new 2Bliss Ready Tire Sealant was custom-designed in partnership with a leading laboratory for tire sealants, and it also underwent extensive real-world testing with our Factory Athletes. What we developed is an innovative, ecological formulation that's the answer to the requirements that riders like you've been demanding. It will immediately seal punctures up to 6mm, whether it be on a road or mountain tire, as well as across global temperatures [-20° to 70°C]. Natural, micro holes in the sidewalls will seal well, and the system is safe for use with latex inner tubes, even inside tubulars. Please note that this sealant is ammonium-, protein-, and latex-free, so it holds no potential for allergic reactions, and there's no risk of it creating damage to bike parts. - Proven by our Factory Team Athletes. - Seals punctures up to 6mm. - Performs in a wide temperature range (-20° – 70°C). - Works in latex inner tubes inside tubulars. - Ammonium-, protein-, and latex-free, so there's no risk of allergic reactions or damage to bike parts. Recommended sealant amount per tire: - Road: 24-32mm - 30-40ml - Open Road: 33-50mm - 50-70ml - MTN: 2.0-2.3” 80-100ml - MTN: 2.4-3.0” 100-125ml
Your little ones have a youthful, intrepid spirit that sees them riding wherever the wind takes them. Most of the time, however, it takes them straight through thorns and debris, leaving you with the unenviable task of changing out flat after flat. But with our Standard Schrader Valve Youth Tubes, you'll have the peace of mind that they're riding on tough tubes that are built strong to last. And to make sure of it, they feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber— meaning that they'll roll smooth and stay tough, ride after ride. - Consistent thickness for the utmost in quality.
$8.00 - $15.00
Because it's hard to know when you're going to get a flat, it's always good to have extra tubes on hand. Specialized's Thorn Resistant Tube is thicker on the road side for puncture protection and thinner on the rim side for weight savings.
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 26 x 1 (650 x 18-23)
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 700 x 18-23 (27 x 1)
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 700 x 25-30 (27 x 1-1 1/8)
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 700 x 28-35 (27 x 1 1/8-1/4)
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 700 x 35-40 (27 x 1 3/8)
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 20 x 1 3/8 (451 x 32)
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 24 x 1 (520 x 19-23)
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 16 x 1.5-1.95
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 16 x 2.125
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 18 x 1.75
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 20 x 1 1/8
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 20 x 2-2.25
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 24 x 1 3/8
Page 1 of 13 Next page