Our premium gravel shoe blends the lightweight and stiffness of a road shoe with the durability of a mountain bike shoe. The Gravel X is ready for your fast gravel adventures with a full carbon sole to maximize power transfer. The glove-like fit of the 3D knit upper, combined with the micro-adjustable BOA Fit System, gives the Gravel X unrivaled comfort on day-long rides. This knit construction and perforated tongue are breathable, lightweight, and quick-drying. We know that gravel grinding can be dirty work, so we wrapped the toe and edges of the Gravel X in a scuff-resistant TPU layer and incorporated a mud-shedding open-tread sole design.
- 3D knit upper for a glove-like fit
- Micro-adjustable BOA Fit System with IP1 dial makes on-the-bike adjustments a breeze
- Full carbon sole maximizes power transfer
- Scuff-resistant TPU layer around toe and sides enhance durability
- Wide-spaced tread provides grip and sheds mud
- 2-bolt SPD cleat compatible
- Fit: Runs small; order half size up
|Cleat Compatibility||2-bolt SPD|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Micro-adjustable BOA Fit System with IP1 dial|
|Upper||3D Knit & TPU|
|Midsole||Full carbon sole|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Forest / 44||191234725118||153821016EA44.0|
|Forest / 45||191234725132||153821016EA45.0|
|Forest / 48||191234725187||153821016EA48.0|