The X-PROJECT ELITE is the second generation X-PROJECT mountain bike shoe from Pearl Izumi. The X-PROJECT combines a rigid carbon sole that stays stiff while pedaling and flexes while walking without compromising off-the-bike hike-ability and traction. This makes the X-PROJECT perfect for all mountain bikers and cyclocross riders.
- Completely re-engineered carbon composite sole does what no other can: delivers uncompromising pedaling performance and confident off-the-bike hike-ability
- Advanced 3-Layer Seamless Composite Upper offers exceptional breathability and eliminates hot spots by adapting to your unique foot shape
- Bi-directional Closure wraps the foot for a semi-custom fit and secure foot retention
- The BOA IP1 reel allows 1mm micro-adjustability and pop up for full release
- Co-molded carbon rubber tips on hollow TPU lugs provide impressive traction on an extremely lightweight bottom unit
- $100 from every pair of shoes sold will be donated to support the Amy D. Foundation
- Weight: 376g (size 43)