Take the lightest and most capable carbon hardtail frame available and deck it out in drool-worthy bits. Said bits include the SRAM's wireless XX1 Eagle AXS drivetrain, an integrated power meter, ultralight carbon wheels, and a custom RockShox SID Brain Ultimate fork.
- At 775 grams, the new S-Works Epic Hardtail chassis is the lightest production hardtail frame on earth. What’s more, we’ve designed it to be incredibly capable and comfortable, with progressive geometry and an advanced composite layup that boosts vertical compliance.
- Custom RockShox SID Brain Ultimate cuts every possible gram, thanks to its carbon steerer and fork crown. What’s more, it boosts your sprint speed, thanks to its top-adjust Brain Fade damper, which makes for a brilliant fork that goes plush when you want it to and stays firm when it’s time to get out of the saddle and launch your next attack.
- Blazing fast shifts with nary a derailleur cable in sight—that’s the promise of the AXS edition of the S-Works Epic Hardtail. And the bling doesn’t end with SRAM’s premier, wide-range drivetrain. The bike also sports top-of-the-line SRAM Level Ultimate disc brakes, a QUARQ XX1 Eagle Power Meter, and ultralight Roval Control SL carbon wheelset.
- Get more out of every training ride by precisely gauging your power output with the QUARQ XX1 Eagle Power Meter
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are the highlights of today’s electronic shifting systems:
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servomotors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with precisely and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you’ll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||S-Works FACT 12m, XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing,|
|Fork||RockShox SID Brain Ultimate, top-adjust Brain Fade, tapered carbon crown and steerer, 15x110mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle, 42mm offset, 100mm of travel|
|Rims/Wheels||Roval Control SL, hookless carbon, 25mm internal width, tubeless-ready, hand-built|
Front: Roval Control SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 24h
Rear: Roval Control SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
|Spokes||DT Swiss Competition Race|
|Tires||Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|Crankset||QUARQ XX1 Eagle Power Meter, Boost 148, DUB, 170/175mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, threaded BB|
|Chain||SRAM XX1 (Rainbow)|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM XG-1299 Eagle, 10-50t|
|Shifters||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS, trigger, 12-speed|
|Handlebars||S-Works Carbon XC Mini Rise, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 10mm rise, 760mm, 31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Trail Grips|
|Stem||S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise|
|Brakes||SRAM Level Ultimate, hydraulic disc|
|Saddle||Body Geometry S-Works Power, carbon fiber rails, carbon fiber base, 143mm|
|Seat Post||S-Works FACT carbon, 10mm setback, 30.9mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Satin Ultralight Black/Metallic White Silver / Medium||888818536337||91320-0203|
|Satin Ultralight Black/Metallic White Silver / Large||888818535774||91320-0204|
|Satin Ultralight Black/Metallic White Silver / X-Large||888818536207||91320-0205|