You might say that you love your pack, but the massive sweat stain on your back says something different. It's time that you carry your trail essentials in the most logical manner possible—carry them with our SWAT Pro Liner Bib Shorts with SWAT.
With them, we were able to create a patent-pending design that houses five integrated SWAT pockets on the shorts themselves. The pockets sit flush against the body, and they're shaped and structured to ensure that their contents won't ever come bouncing out. Additionally, the pockets vary in size and location, which means that you'll always have a perfectly shaped pocket for your big and small items, alike.
In place of traditional sewn bib straps are stretchy elastic suspenders that are plush and soft against the skin, and this means that they can better accommodate taller torso lengths. The same elastic wraps around the back of the waist create a soft and stable support system for loaded-up cargo, while a non-stretch sail cloth center back panel is laser-cut for breathability and anchors the back of the shorts for added stability.
As for the shorts themselves, we designed them to stand on their own, not literally, but in the sense that you'd love wearing them with or without the nifty pockets. To do so, we made them from our beyond lightweight VaporRize mesh fabrics for the utmost in comfort and breathability, while the 9.5-inch inseam (size Medium) plays nicely with shorts when you're layering.
Our new Men's 3D mountain chamois adds unrivaled comfort by minimizing its total footprint and keeping only what's structurally necessary to minimize pressure on nerves and soft tissue while maintaining the optimal support. We could go even further with medical explanations on why it's so awesome, but what's more important to you is that it's extremely comfortable.
- VapoRize mesh fabrics are extremely cool, comfortable, and lightweight, while creating a dual benefit of being highly effective at moisture wicking and evaporation.
- Five integrated SWAT pockets (patent-pending construction) house all of your trail essentials, putting everything you need right where you want it. A true fly construction also makes it very convenient when nature calls.
- Stretchy elastic suspenders are uber plush and soft against the skin and can accommodate taller torso lengths with ease. The same elastic wraps around the back waist to create a soft and stable support system for loaded up cargo. A non-stretch sail cloth center back panel is laser cut for breathability and anchors the back of the short for added stability.
- Silicone infused fabric cuff provides a gentle, secure hold on the legs in order to ensure the perfect, shift-free fit.
- Men's 3D Mountain chamois adds unrivaled comfort by minimizing its total footprint and keeping only what's structurally necessary to minimize pressure on nerves and soft tissue, while also maintaining optimal support.