This new NX Eagle derailleur features the proven SRAM 1x-specific X-HORIZON design. The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC lower pulley easily facilitates 11- to 50- and 10- to 50-tooth cassette capacity, and also adds to NX Eagle's overall smooth-pedaling feel. The Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH provides quiet, consistent performance and durability.
- Eagle technology provides an expanded, optimum, gear range making you fast on the flats, giving you control on the climbs and unleashing your speed on the descents
- Eagle is a complete drivetrain system that was developed to be an integrated high-performance ecosystem. The engineering and testing that went into the development provide for maximum performance, safety, and long-term durability to ensure a great consumer ride experience. We guarantee this performance when Eagle drivetrains are used as a complete ecosystem. For additional information, please contact your SRAM Sales Contact.
- Completely new rear derailleur incorporating our proven X-HORIZON design and new Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH technology
- Eagle ecosystem-engineered mounting system and CAGE LOCK positioning add robustness
- Eagle pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting and quieter operation
- Speed (RD): 12s
- Cable pull ratio: X-actuation
- Cage (RD): Long
- Max tooth: 50
- Color (RD): Black
- Pulley bearings material: Steel
- Cage material (RD): Steel
|Long Cage / Black / 12-speed||710845818028||00.7518.119.000||210000039730|