$1.98 - $60.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
$6.00 - $10.00
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tens
$8.66 - $15.00
Z410 is a basic, affordable replacement 1/8th chain. Available in an array of colors for adding a touch of style to your bike. - For non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc. - Bushingless design - Includes KMC Master Link - Links (links): 112 - Width: 9.3 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2" x 1/8" - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 399 g
- 1/2" x 3/32" - 112 Links - Silver/Black - Single speed - 3/32" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Special Dynamic Configured Plates - Anti-Drop Design - Heavy Duty Structure - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting - Special Dynamic K Configuration
$16.00 - $35.00
- 1/2" x 3/32" - 112 Links + Pre-Attached Offset Link - Single-speed - 3/32" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty - Anti-Drop Design - Heavy Duty Structure - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting - Stretch Proof Treatment
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 100 Links - Single-speed - BMX Racing, Freestyle - Hollow Pins - Half Link Design
$3.99 - $10.20
Connecting links for Origin8 chains
Shimano's Deore-level 10-speed Chain offers excellent power transfer and top-notch durability. It showcases a mud-shedding design and Shimano's directional design with engineered inner and outer plates for smooth, fast and precise shifting.
For smooth, fluid shifts and a quiet drivetrain, pick up Shimano's HG-73 9-speed Chain. It's the perfect way to have your bike running like new again.
Shimano's Tiagra 10-speed Chain offers crisp shifting and excellent durability. Smooth, precise shifts come courtesy of the engineered inner and outer plates that are specifically designed to accommodate the unique requirements of a moving chain.
Shimano Ultegra CN-6600 10-Speed Chain - Hyperglide 10-Speed chain - Ultegra 6600 and 105 5600 chains are recommended for use in conjunction with Ultegra 6703 and 105 5703 triple - Optimized chain for HG sprocket which provides a fast and precise rear shifting performance (especially during downshifts) - Chromized rivet pins improve wear resistance - Zinc-alloy plated outer link surface treatment - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Color: Silver/Gray - Defined Color: Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Half Link Chain: No - Links (links): 116 - Weight: 280 grams - Width: 6.1 mm
Shimano's Ultegra 10-speed Chain offers crisp shifting and excellent durability. Smooth, precise shifts come courtesy of the meticulously engineered inner and outer plate chamfers that are specifically designed to accommodate the unique requirements of a moving chain. And, the plates are perforated to trim precious grams.
Shimano CN-HG901 11-Speed Chain - SIL-TEC finish on links and rollers for reduced noise and friction - Hollow pins for weight reduction - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Half Link Chain: No - Links (links): 116 - Width: 5.62 mm
SRAM's PC-1 Single Speed Chain is designed for singlespeed bicycles for responsive power even when you're really cranking. It comes with a connector link for easy installation and removal.
SRAM's PC-1 Single Speed Nickel Chain is designed for singlespeed bicycles so it won't jump off when you're laying down the power. It comes with a connector link for easy installation and removal.
SRAM's PC 830 Chain offers accurate shifting, excellent durability, and superior power transfer for 8-speed drivetrains.
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation is a snap.
SRAM’s 11-speed chain features heavily chamfered outer plates for improved shifting and quiet running. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
The chain is the heart of the Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, ensuring quiet operation, long life and precise shifting. It features the same link geometry as XX1 Eagle, with solid pins and a more modest finish treatment. - Not for use with front derailleur drivetrains - Links (links): 126 - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 260 - Compatibility: All levels of Eagle drivetrain systems
With SRAM's XX1 Chain, it's 1x11 all the time, so the chain can be narrower, stronger, faster — all because it doesn't have to deal with high-stress, front chainring shifting. Since it only has to do rear shifts, gear changes are telepathically fast and feathery light. Its "wide tooth, narrow tooth" pattern perfectly matches SRAM's X-Sync chainrings so dropped chains and cumbersome chainguides are a distant memory. The durability and weight is impressive, too, with SRAM's Hard Chrome tech, hollow pins and a proprietary link finish for improved life span.
When a chain has to do both front and rear shifting, certain compromises have to be made to make it work. With SRAM's XX1 chain, it's 1x11 all the time, so the chain can be narrower, stronger, faster, since it doesn't have to deal with a front derailleur. Since it only has to do rear shifts, gear changes are telepathically fast and feathery light. Its "wide tooth, narrow tooth" pattern perfectly matches the chainrings to hold onto your chain so dropped chains are a distant memory. SRAM's Hard Chrome tech gives the chain maximum strength, and a proprietary link finish provides improved life span too. Welcome to the future of mountain drivetrains.
Page 1 of 1