The beautiful Big Block track fork is available in both 1-inch and 1-1/8-inch sizes. Lugged crown, matching tips, straight blades, and looks that will make your heart melt. It’s the perfect replacement fork for nearly any track bike. - Material: Full 4130 High Quality Chromoly tapered fork blades, lugged crown, and matching dropouts - Axle to Crown Length: 375mm - Offset: 32mm - Steerer Tube Length: 300mm - Spacing: 100mm - Tire Clearance: 32c - Brake Mount (Fork): mid reach caliper (47mm - 57mm)
- Rigid chromoly 29er fork - 1-1/8" diameter, 250mm threadless steer tube - Weight: ~1530g - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8" - Steerer Length: 250mm - Brake Mount: IS Disc - Material: Chromoly - Color: Black - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 470mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Fork Ends: QR 9mm
Keep the weight down and your headset snug with the Specialzied Carbon Steerer Tube Plug.
Lighten the mood with Specialized's Chisel Carbon Fatboy Rigid Fork. The uni-directional full carbon monocoque structure with carbon legs, crown, and steerer is featherweight. It's got a 160mm post mount for brakes, an integrated aluminum crown race, and aluminum dropouts that are compatible with 135mm hub and SBC OS28 end-caps for increased stiffness.
The Öhlins RXF 36 fork drafts off of the success of the 34, while bringing more stiffness and room for bigger tires. It operates off of a three-chamber air spring design (two positive and one negative), and it utilizes proprietary TTX damping technology. Combined, this allows both parallel and separated oil flow that controls the overall pressure levels. In a practical sense, this means that the fork is guaranteed to remain high in the travel, while also ensuring smoothness and predictable bump absorption throughout the entire ride. The shape of the spring force is also capable of being adjusted, which allows riders more fine-tuning options for preferences like increased sensitivity without the threat of bottoming out. Öhlins has increased the stanchions to 36mm and upped the spacing to 110mm with an ultra-stiff two-piece alloy crown design. This means that it'll experience less flex for more tire control, while also trimming down on some weight. - Features a three-chamber air spring, with two positive chambers and one negative, allowing for an offset of spring pressure that perfectly mates stiffness with a plush, responsive ride quality. The shape of the spring curve can also be adjusted to increase sensitivity without bottoming out. - TTX (Twin Tube) damping enables separated oil flow, so the fork will always provide the perfect degree of pressure. This way, it stays smooth and high in the travel without compromising bump absorption, traction, or stability. - A tapered alloy steerer and high alloy two-piece crown ensure high stiffness and tire control with less chassis flex and chassis hysteresis. 36mm stanchions with 46mm offset for party time on the trail. - 150 and 170mm travel options available. - 15x110mm spacing.
$21.99 - $30.00
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 185mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 20-inch wheels
$27.99 - $45.00
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • Threaded fork
• High-tensile steel construction • Threadless
- Cantilever brake mounts - 45mm rake - Hi-tensile steel construction - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Brake Mount: Cantilever - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Thread Length: 120mm - Axle: QR 9mm
$51.99 - $55.00
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter • Threadless fork
Page 1 of 1