The beautiful Big Block track fork is available in both 1-inch and 1-1/8-inch sizes. Lugged crown, matching tips, straight blades, and looks that will make your heart melt. It’s the perfect replacement fork for nearly any track bike. - Material: Full 4130 High Quality Chromoly tapered fork blades, lugged crown, and matching dropouts - Axle to Crown Length: 375mm - Offset: 32mm - Steerer Tube Length: 300mm - Spacing: 100mm - Tire Clearance: 32c - Brake Mount (Fork): mid reach caliper (47mm - 57mm)
$23.00 - $29.00
- Blue polyurethane upgrade dust wipers and oil seals - Dual lip offers improved seal with lower stiction - Fox 32mm and 36mm kits include wipers, oil seals, crush washers, and foam rings - Fox 40mm kits include wipers and seals
From the pavement to the gravel, Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Disc Road Fork is made to explore. Crafted from super tough 4130 cromoly, it provides a comfortable ride with room for 28c tires for added control. And, it features mounts for disc or caliper brakes so you can ride your way.
- Rigid chromoly 29er fork - 1-1/8" diameter, 250mm threadless steer tube - Weight: ~1530g - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8" - Steerer Length: 250mm - Brake Mount: IS Disc - Material: Chromoly - Color: Black - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 470mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Fork Ends: QR 9mm
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is seriously versatile. This 4130 chromoly steel fork can be used with 26- or 29-inch wheels, and is suspension corrected for a 100mm 26-inch-wheel fork. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, even your brake choices are versatile.
Lighten the mood with Specialized's Chisel Carbon Fatboy Rigid Fork. The uni-directional full carbon monocoque structure with carbon legs, crown, and steerer is featherweight. It's got a 160mm post mount for brakes, an integrated aluminum crown race, and aluminum dropouts that are compatible with 135mm hub and SBC OS28 end-caps for increased stiffness.
Sure, there are plenty of lightweight XC forks out there, but racing demands so much more. Nimble handling, gram-obsessed weight, buttery damping—combined, they all make the difference between a good fork and a great fork. And with this in mind, the all-new RockShox SID World Cup Brain fork has been completely redesigned to meet the demands of XC racing, and hyperbole aside, we can confidently say that it sets the bar for race-worthy performance. The all-new Brain damper uses position sensitive technology for better chassis balance and traction. It does this while retaining the ability to separate rider input from bump events on the trail—just some of the incredible stuff that Brain is known for. The new technology can now remain active during the initial 25mm of travel, and this creates a much more balanced riding position and supple front-end feel. In turn, this goes a long way in reducing rider fatigue. And although the fork feels more active initially, as soon as you standup to get on the gas, the forward shift in weight naturally compresses the fork into the platform. So yeah, you'll feel well supported and efficient during hard sprint efforts. Incredibly, Brain does all this while keeping you in control and riding smooth on rough terrain without any need for extra cables and lockout levers on the handlebars. The World Cup Brain edition of the SID is not just a slight upgrade over the RLC and XX models, either. Along with the integrated Brain technology, it utilizes a carbon fiber steerer and crown, which reduce weight by over 100 grams and increases the overall stiffness. Also adding to the stiffness of is the short-travel-specific design. Leaving the 120-millimeter segment to the trail category, RockShox’s engineers were able to focus on the 80- to 100-millimeter travel range, and therefore develop lighter and stiffer uppers and air shafts. This new design, along with SRAM's Torque Caps (they create an enhanced interface between the hub and fork dropout), Power Bulge technology that reinforces the lowers, and 110-millimeter Boost spacing, keeps torsional stiffness high, allowing you to point-and-shoot while descending. Last, but certainly not least, on the feature spec is the Solo Air spring that’s customizable with RockShox’s Bottomless Tokens. The Solo Air spring lets you adjust pressure with a single Schrader valve that controls the pressure in both the positive and negative air chambers, making adjustments to pressure simple and intuitive. To customize ramp-up preference, RockShox’s Bottomless Tokens can be added to create a suspension curve that’s custom to your preferences. - Tapered Full Carbon Steerer tube - Top-adjust Brain damper w/ Position Sensitive technology - 110mm spacing with Torque Cap compatibility - 100mm of travel
$21.99 - $30.00
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 185mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 20-inch wheels
$27.99 - $45.00
- Brake mounts: Caliper - Construction: Hi-tensile steel - Rake: 50mm - Type: LW - Steerer type: Threaded - Race diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8'inch
$37.99 - $50.00
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
- Cantilever brake mounts - High-tensile steel construction - Threadless fork - Steerer diameter: 1 1/8-inch - Steerer length: 260mm - For bikes with 26-inch wheels
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter • Threadless fork
$60.00 - $65.00
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
Classic 100% chromoly construction and engineered for modern accessories, that's Surly's Long Haul Trucker Disc Fork. Its beautiful curved blades are brazed to a lovely and tough investment-cast crown and dropouts. There are disc-brake mounts and eyelets for fenders and mounts for a standard or low-rider rack. Plus, it boasts a tough powdercoat finish that's tres chic. - 100% CroMoly steel construction, curved blades, powdercoated - Extensive mounting options with threaded eyelets in four locations: double eyelet dropouts, mid-blade, and a pair drilled into the fork crown - 51mm IS disc brake mount - 700c has clearance for a 45mm tire
Page 1 of 1