The beautiful Big Block track fork is available in both 1-inch and 1-1/8-inch sizes. Lugged crown, matching tips, straight blades, and looks that will make your heart melt. It’s the perfect replacement fork for nearly any track bike. - Material: Full 4130 High Quality Chromoly tapered fork blades, lugged crown, and matching dropouts - Axle to Crown Length: 375mm - Offset: 32mm - Steerer Tube Length: 300mm - Spacing: 100mm - Tire Clearance: 32c - Brake Mount (Fork): mid reach caliper (47mm - 57mm)
$23.00 - $29.00
- Blue polyurethane upgrade dust wipers and oil seals - Dual lip offers improved seal with lower stiction - Fox 32mm and 36mm kits include wipers, oil seals, crush washers, and foam rings - Fox 40mm kits include wipers and seals
From the pavement to the gravel, Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Disc Road Fork is made to explore. Crafted from super tough 4130 cromoly, it provides a comfortable ride with room for 28c tires for added control. And, it features mounts for disc or caliper brakes so you can ride your way.
- Rigid chromoly 29er fork - 1-1/8" diameter, 250mm threadless steer tube - Weight: ~1530g - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8" - Steerer Length: 250mm - Brake Mount: IS Disc - Material: Chromoly - Color: Black - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 470mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Fork Ends: QR 9mm
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is seriously versatile. This 4130 chromoly steel fork can be used with 26- or 29-inch wheels, and is suspension corrected for a 100mm 26-inch-wheel fork. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, even your brake choices are versatile.
Keep the weight down and your headset snug with the Specialzied Carbon Steerer Tube Plug.
Lighten the mood with Specialized's Chisel Carbon Fatboy Rigid Fork. The uni-directional full carbon monocoque structure with carbon legs, crown, and steerer is featherweight. It's got a 160mm post mount for brakes, an integrated aluminum crown race, and aluminum dropouts that are compatible with 135mm hub and SBC OS28 end-caps for increased stiffness.
The Öhlins RXF 36 fork drafts off of the success of the 34, while bringing more stiffness and room for bigger tires. It operates off of a three-chamber air spring design (two positive and one negative), and it utilizes proprietary TTX damping technology. Combined, this allows both parallel and separated oil flow that controls the overall pressure levels. In a practical sense, this means that the fork is guaranteed to remain high in the travel, while also ensuring smoothness and predictable bump absorption throughout the entire ride. The shape of the spring force is also capable of being adjusted, which allows riders more fine-tuning options for preferences like increased sensitivity without the threat of bottoming out. Öhlins has increased the stanchions to 36mm and upped the spacing to 110mm with an ultra-stiff two-piece alloy crown design. This means that it'll experience less flex for more tire control, while also trimming down on some weight. - Features a three-chamber air spring, with two positive chambers and one negative, allowing for an offset of spring pressure that perfectly mates stiffness with a plush, responsive ride quality. The shape of the spring curve can also be adjusted to increase sensitivity without bottoming out. - TTX (Twin Tube) damping enables separated oil flow, so the fork will always provide the perfect degree of pressure. This way, it stays smooth and high in the travel without compromising bump absorption, traction, or stability. - A tapered alloy steerer and high alloy two-piece crown ensure high stiffness and tire control with less chassis flex and chassis hysteresis. 36mm stanchions with 46mm offset for party time on the trail. - 150 and 170mm travel options available. - 15x110mm spacing.
The Ohlins RXF 36 Coil fork uses the same chassis of the RXF 36 fork, keeping the same stiffness, room for bigger tires, and proprietary TTX damping technology, but instead uses high quality coil springs that are easily swapped for various rider weights and it utilizes. This provides a ride with great feel throughout the travel—from small bumps to big hits. - Features a coil spring, with multiple spring rates in 0.9N/mm / 5lb/inch increments, allowing for a plush, linear suspension feel, tuned specific for the riders weight. - TTX (Twin Tube) damping enables separated oil flow, so the fork will always provide the perfect degree of pressure. This way, it stays smooth and high in the travel without compromising bump absorption, traction, or stability. - A tapered alloy steerer and two piece crown ensure high stiffness and tire control with less chassis flex and chassis hysteresis. 36mm stanchions with 51mm offset for party time on the trail. - 150 and 160mm travel options available. - 110 x 15mm spacing makes it compatible with most 29-inch setups.
$21.99 - $30.00
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 185mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 20-inch wheels
$27.99 - $45.00
- Brake mounts: Caliper - Construction: Hi-tensile steel - Rake: 50mm - Type: LW - Steerer type: Threaded - Race diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8'inch
$37.99 - $50.00
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
- Cantilever brake mounts - High-tensile steel construction - Threadless fork - Steerer diameter: 1 1/8-inch - Steerer length: 260mm - For bikes with 26-inch wheels
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter • Threadless fork
$60.00 - $65.00
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
Classic 100% chromoly construction and engineered for modern accessories, that's Surly's Long Haul Trucker Disc Fork. Its beautiful curved blades are brazed to a lovely and tough investment-cast crown and dropouts. There are disc-brake mounts and eyelets for fenders and mounts for a standard or low-rider rack. Plus, it boasts a tough powdercoat finish that's tres chic. - 100% CroMoly steel construction, curved blades, powdercoated - Extensive mounting options with threaded eyelets in four locations: double eyelet dropouts, mid-blade, and a pair drilled into the fork crown - 51mm IS disc brake mount - 700c has clearance for a 45mm tire
Page 1 of 1