Easton's category-leading EA30 handlebar defines on-road ergonomics and stealthy, understated style. Traditional round tops, a comfortable 130mm-deep drop, and a 75mm reach provide stellar fit and wide-ranging versatility.
Easton's EA50 Road Handlebar is built for speed. It's constructed from aluminum with TaperWall technology that puts more material where you need it and less where you don't. And, it features restful, ergonomic hand positions so you can ride in comfort all day, while its firm feel gives you the confidence you need to blaze around corners and sprint with authority.
Adventure handlebars from FSA are double butted, tapered, and shot-peened AL6061. - 31.8mm bar clamp diameter with 34 x 21 ergonomic oval section - 125mm drop, 80mm reach - 12° side flare
$44.99 - $59.99
Upgrade your bike with FSA's Omega Road Handlebar. The double-butted, tapered and shot-peened aluminum construction makes this bar light and durable. It also features an ergonomic curve for comfort and a variety of hand positions. Plus, the Omega even sports a groove that makes cable routing easy.
Don't compromise your ergonomics! The Wing Compact Handlebar from FSA provides proper positioning and support. They feature a 34mm Ergo top for excellent bar-top comfort. The double-butted aluminum bars are light, stiff, and shot-peened for strength. The 120mm-wide center section offers plenty of real estate for your favorite accessories. Double-groove cable routing is compatible with any drivetrain system and provides a simple, clean way to install your cables.
- Aerodynamic integrated Cable Routing (ACR) - Alloy handlebar is designed for Adventure, Gravel and Cyclocross - Sculpted contact points for the "hoods" and "drops" riding positions for better ergonomics - Flared drops for better control and clearance when descending - Stem Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - 120mm drop, 80mm reach - 15° outward bend - Finish: Bead blasted anodized black - Weight: 292 grams (420mm)
$23.99 - $38.69
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
- AL6061 alloy construction - Available in 26.0 and 31.8 clamp sizes - Classic pista style - Rise / Reach: 101mm - Upsweep / Drop: 169mm - Finish: Shot-peen - Type: Road Drop - Material: Aly
- AL6066 tubular alloy construction - Traditional road bar available in a multitude of widths - EN-Road safety certification - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 80mm - Upsweep / Drop: 128mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop
- AL6066 tubular alloy construction - Traditional road bar - Flattened aero bar top for enhanced comfort and grip - EN-Road safety certification - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 80mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop
Origin-8's Classique CargoUnit is a fine 6061 T6-aluminum riser handlebar with a built-in basket. It's the answer to bolt-on baskets and bags that are often unstable. Because the basket is integrated into the bar, your gear rides on a secure, sturdy platform with room for groceries, a gym bag, and a couple burritos. The CargoUnit has a heavy-duty powder-coat finish, too.
- Alternative flat bar design - Offers multiple hand positions for improved handling, power output, and ergonomic comfort - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - 120mm of additional reach with hands on the front bar in an aero position - Great for touring and multiple off-road use applications - Lots of bar space for accessories - ISO-Mountain safety certified - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Width : 760mm - Rise / Reach: 120mm - Upsweep / Drop: 0° - Sweep: 15° - Color: Black - Finish: Matte
- Full UD carbon construction aero road handlebar - Flattened top section for aerodynamic advantage and enhanced comfort - Fully integrated internal cable routing - Compatible with all mechanical/hydraulic brake systems and mechanical/electronic shift systems - 270g weight in 420mm width - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 85mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm
The FRS handlebar is a wide bar constructed of AL-2014 T6 Material, with a 9° Backsweep and 5° Upsweep combination, ideal for maximum control in rough terrain.
Building on PRO’s knowledge of making elite road and off-road bars comes the DISCOVER range of flared bars to give riders more control in varied off-road situations. - 12 degree flare for optimal riding position - AL-6066 construction for increased rigidity - Shimano DI2 integration - Ergonomic top section for multiple hand positions - The ideal handlebar for long gravel rides
The Pro PLT Compact handlebar is constructed of light and strong AL-2014 DB aluminum. It features a compact bend for an ergonomic position while riding in the drops.
The Pro PLT Ergo bars feature an ergonomic shaped top section for optimal pressure relief and a compact bend for a seamless transition to riding in the drops. They're constructed of AL-2014 DB aluminum for a lightweight, durable performance handlebar.
An ultra-high performance handlebar constructed to ride the most punishing conditions. The PRO Vibe Alloy handlebar is built to meet cycling’s highest demands using state of the art technology. The Vibe Alloy is developed with Di2 in mind offering ultimate integration for maximum aerodynamic performance and ultra-clean styling.
An ultra-high performance handlebar constructed with Innegra fibers to ride the most punishing conditions. The PRO Vibe handlebar is built to meet cycling’s highest demands using state of the art technology. The Vibe is developed with Di2 in mind offering ultimate integration for maximum aerodynamic performance and ultra-clean styling. The carbon PRO Vibe handlebar series is constructed from high-performance Innegra fiber. The addition of Innegra fibers strengthens the bar’s most vulnerable areas without compromising its weight, so your handlebar is ready to ride the harshest conditions. - UD carbon construction - Integrated brake and shift cable routing (Also for Shimano Di2) - Anatomic and compact design
The Pro Vibe Aero handlebar is built to meet cycling’s highest demands using state of the art technology. It's an ultra-high performance handlebar constructed with Innegra fibers to ride the most punishing conditions and is designed with aerofoil shapes to give you a performance edge on the road. The Vibe Aero is developed with Di2 in mind offering ultimate integration for maximum aerodynamic performance and ultra-clean styling. - Full UD Carbon aerodynamic design that meets UCI requirements - Integrated brake, shift, and Di2 cable routing
The Vibe Aero Superlight handlebar is constructed of a UD carbon fiber layup with Innegra, resulting in a bar that's ready to ride in the harshest conditions. It features an ergonomic oversized top section, compact design, and integrated brake and shift cable routing, perfect match for Shimano Di2.
Profile's T2 Wing has a winged cross-section to slice through the air, making this a perfect base bar for triathlons and time trials. Made from double-butted 6061 aluminum, the T2 is super light and boasts a wide clamping section that will accept any Profile clip-on aero bar. Plus, it's shot peened and anodized for added strength and durability.
The flat +/-5mm bar packs the material technology, strength and weight you expect from a Ritchey bar, with an additional +/-5mm of height adjustment. - Double Butted 6061 Alloy Construction - +/-5mm rise - Width / Sweep: 720mm / 9 degrees - BB Black Finish - 276g
The evolution of Ritchey handlebars continues with the Comp ErgoMax. This new bar enjoys a rich history of handlebar design and development and combines it with the modern demands of discerning riders who enjoy riding varying surfaces. Designed to enhance control and comfort when riding along loose surfaces, the ErgoMax is ideal for a gravel bike since it places the hands in a wider, more stable position while in the drops. The ErgoMax is just as perfectly situated on road bikes that are built for endurance, its ergonomics delivering unparalleled comfort. The bar tops employ a 10mm rise at the clamping area, which offers a slightly more upright riding position. They are then ovalized and have a slight 4-degree rearward sweep to more evenly distribute the weight of the rider's hands and wrists, also putting them in a more natural position. Continuing with an eye towards ergonomics, the ErgoMax also features drops with a nice 12-degree flare to keep the rider's hands in a comfortable and confident position, while also adding a bit more unobstructed stability when turning or sprinting. The new Ritchey ErgoMax bar delivers more control, welcome comfort, and increased confidence when riding gravel, setting out on multi-day adventures, or rolling along those long miles of tarmac. - Material: double-butted 6061 alloy - Bend style: compact - Top style: flat - Width: 400, 420, 440, 460mm - Drop: 128mm - Reach: 73mm - Drop flare: 12° - Flare out: 3° - Backsweep: 5° - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Accessory mount diameter: 31.8mm - Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 junction box - Clip-on compatibility: no - Other features: drilled at bar end for Shimano Di2 EW-RS910 junction box routing - Weight: 320g (420mm)
An updated version of a timeless Ritchey handlebar bend, the NeoClassic features the traditional round drops that many Tour de France and Classics champions prefer, now updated with a shorter reach and shallower drop. The center section is aero bar compatible. The NeoClassic offers more hand positions in the drops than anatomical and ergo bends and is the preferred bend style of countless pro riders. - Material: triple-butted 7050 alloy - Bend style: classic - Top style: round - Drop: 128mm - Reach: 73mm - Drop flare: 0° - Flare out: 0° - Backsweep: 0° - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Accessory mount diameter: 31.8mm - Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 junction box - Clip-on compatibility: yes - Other features: drilled at bar end for Shimano Di2 EW-RS910 junction box routing, C260 compatible - Weight: 250g (42cm)
Steer toward the trails with Salsa's Rustler Bar 3. This strong, lightweight aluminum handlebar features a 20mm rise and a 750mm width to put you in an aggressive, trail-ripping position.
Whatever your adventure, Salsa's Salt Flat Handlebars are lightweight, comfortable, and durable. Whether you are racing, riding laps at your local track, or exploring new trail for the first time, grab hold and let’r rip! - Lightweight and strong 6061-T6 aluminum alloy construction - Signature 11° back sweep, 6° up sweep, zero rise - 800mm and 750mm width options - Graduated ends for easy trimming - 31.8mm clamp diameter with 100mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars - Weight: 353g - Note: Salt Flat bars are not compatible with bar ends
Woodchipper is Salsa’s signature drop bar for off road riding, where its unique shape delivers comfort and control no matter how rough the terrain. Woodchipper Bars bend along three planes to create extra-wide lowers while still maintaining a shallow drop. - Lightweight and strong 7050-T6 series aluminum alloy construction - Ergonomic design works well with integrated road shift/brake levers or bar end shifters - 114mm drop, 56mm reach, 25° flare angle, 38° drop angle - Available in 42, 44, and 46cm widths - 31.8mm clamp diameter with 120mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars - The Woodchipper’s non-conventional shape requires a unique setup for optimal comfort. The brake/shifter position should be canted downward slightly, resulting in a 20–25° downward angle of the drops. - Weight: 329g (44cm)
- Freeride inspired all mountain suitable geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Rock solid in the park or on the trail - Cost effective upgrade to your cockpit without sacrificing quality - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Material: Alloy - Weight (g): ±395 (25mm) / ±400 (40mm) / ±420 (60mm) - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Rise (mm):25 / 40 / 60 - Length (mm): 785 - Geometry (Degree): 5°up x 8°back (25mm) / 5°up x 9°back (40mm) / 4°up x 10°back (60mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, laser logos
- 6061 Premium butted Aluminum, high-strength design. - Short reach for optimal brake/shift control. - Shallow Bend Drop: 125mm drop x 65mm reach
Page 1 of 2 Next page