• Low profile, easy attachment to framesfeaturing an Si dropout • Full adjustable length for range of frame sizes • Lightweight aluminum construction
• Telescoping leg that offers expanded versatility to fit a wide range of bicycles • Crafted of lightweight and durable aluminum alloy • Equipped with a firm spring that prevents movement while riding • Includes a retro adapter plate
$30.00 - $50.00
Adjusting your seatpost height is a snap thanks to the Crank Brothers Split QR Collar's innovative design. Its two-stage lever clamp is super easy to use and offers heaps of leverage so you can forget about your seatpost slipping. The Split QR boasts an aluminum/chromoly construction for low weight and durability, and it comes in a variety of colors to perfectly match your ride.
Dimension Basic Track Cog Lockring with 1.29-inch x 24 tpi left-hand thread. - Stainless steel - Fits all but Campagnolo and Miche hubs - Not compatible with Phil Wood hubs
$23.00 - $29.00
- Blue polyurethane upgrade dust wipers and oil seals - Dual lip offers improved seal with lower stiction - Fox 32mm and 36mm kits include wipers, oil seals, crush washers, and foam rings - Fox 40mm kits include wipers and seals
This is a MegaExo Left Crank Bolt for 19mm MegaExo Cranks. - M12 bolt
Tight tolerances and precise torque specs mean precision parts like this MegaExo 12 Left Arm Crank Bolt need to be replaced from time to time. Make sure the heart of your drivetrain is secure, and pick up a spare or two today.
This is an FSA Self Extracting Crank Bolt for Hollow Carbon MegaExo Light Cranks - Designed to fit hollow carbon FSA cranks only - Includes M17 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap, and washers
This is an FSA Self-Extracting Left Crank Arm Bolt for Mega Exo ATB Cranks - 30mm long - 14g - Designed to fit FSA ATB cranks only - Includes M18 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap and washers
$11.99 - $20.00
Keep that front end tight and responsive, while preserving the integrity of the carbon steerer on your high-end fork with FSA's Headset Compression Plug. - Alloy top cap - For carbon steer tubes
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Bolt for 24mm MegaExo alloy cranks - Designed to fit alloy FSA cranks only - Includes M17 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap, and washers
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Fixing Bolt for MegaExo Cranks. - 26mm length - 12g - Designed to fit FSA cranks only - Includes M18 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap and washers
This pair of spacers from FSA adapts a 386 EVO crankset to a 68mm BB30 or PF30 frame using the existing BB30/PF30 bottom bracket designed for your frame.
The Greenfield RetroKit is a retro-mounting kickstand plate designed with a cutaway to clear derailleur cables. - Fits all Greenfield kickstands and most generics - Made in the USA
$9.99 - $12.00
The Greenfield KS3 is a center-mounted kickstand. It's lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. The kickstand is constructed from aluminum and made in the USA. - For bikes with a factory mounting plate (includes bolt) - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
$12.00 - $15.00
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
The Pro Braze-On Chain Catcher from K-EDGE is used by most professional cyclists and pro teams around the world, in all types of racing including prestigious Olympic Games, World Championships, and Grand Tours, such as the Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix, and Giro d ’Italia. The Pro model is designed to improve on the original K-EDGE Chain Catcher design: - Easier Installation – Independent setup and installation of front derailleur and the K-EDGE Chain Catcher - Stronger – Separate and lower attachment /adjustment bolt equates to stronger hold ensuring the chain cannot drop below the chain catcher - Optimized Design – Unique curved ramp profile enables quicker chain engagement with the chain ring while eliminating dropped chains - Material: 6061-T6 CNC machined Aluminum - Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs* - Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs * Not compatible with Campy EPS * May not work with all third-party braze-on adapter clamp. Shimano - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA, - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
The K-EDGE Road Chain Catcher is THE Original Chain Catcher used by professional cyclists and pro teams around the world, in all types of racing including prestigious Olympic Games, World Championships, and Grand Tours, such as the Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix, and Giro d ’Italia. The K-EDGE chain catcher is a simple add-on component machined to precision which improves the overall function of your drive train and protects your valuable frame from dropped chains. - Material: 6061-T6 CNC machined Aluminum - Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs* - Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs * Not compatible with Campy EPS * May not work with all third party braze-on adapter clamps - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA, - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
$1.98 - $10.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo and KMC 11 speed chains - DLC Coated - Non-reusable - Opening Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
- AL6061-T6 - 31.8 TO 25.5, Gloss Black - Weight - 20g Per Set
The Odyssey stem bolt pack features 6 - 6mm stem bolts that are M8 x 1.25mm thread.
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
Odyssey's original dual cable detangler system has been the industry standard since day one. Odyssey has been making the Gyro since 1986 and constantly improving it along the way. Everything you need to run a Gyro. Odyssey Gyro cables and upper and lower cable stops included.
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
$3.99 - $10.20
Connecting links for Origin8 chains
$8.00 - $12.90
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
$8.00 - $25.00
Origin-8's Pro Fit Seat Clamp is forged from light and durable aluminum and has a stainless-steel Allen bolt to always hold fast. It's available in two tough and attractive finishes to add style to your bicycle.
- Anodized or powder coated finish - Allows for secure clamping - Forged aluminum construction - 34.9mm clamp diameter
Page 1 of 8 Next page