The Lobo is ideal for days when the weather is clear and the trail is calling—days when you want to ditch most of your gear to travel fast and light. With 3 liters of hydration capacity, it carries enough water for a substantial 3+ hour ride, and the external fill means you can top off the reservoir without unpacking anything.
- The brand new Crux reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Magnetic Tube Trap keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Air director back panel offers air channels to keep your back cool
- External hooks let you carry your helmet while still allowing full access to your pack
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments
- Removable stability belt keeps everything in place during bumpy rides
- Hydration capacity: 3L/100 fl oz
- Gear capacity: 6L/350 cu in
- Pack weight: 480 g/1 lb 0 oz
- Dimensions: 45.5 x 21 x 19 cm / 17.9 x 8.3 x 7.5 in
- Fits torso: 43-53 cm/17-21 in
- Fits waist hips: 66-116 cm/26-46 in
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Atomic Blue/Pitch Blue||886798002866||1118401000|
|Laser Orange /Pitch Blue||886798002880||1118801000|
|Pitch Blue/Racing Red||886798008356||1118405000|
Displaying reviews 1
I was skeptical about needing so much water capacity (100oz), but once I bought the Lobo, I found myself extending my rides and staying hydrated. Normally, I would ride on local trails and roads for an hour or two, maybe 10-15 miles. As I started getting more serious, I bought the lobo for the extra water it can carry compared to the 70oz models. Before I knew it, my rides were lasting twoce as long and I was going twice as far. I've gone 30-40 miles and have only run out of water once. You'll have to stop to go to the bathroom before you'll need a refill. I have the all black model, so when the sun is out the water doesn't stay cool for very long, even with ice. But I would blame that one on nature, not the prodcut. I plan to buy this for friends/family as a gift.